Terms & Conditions
Payment and Deposits
- Our terms and conditions for regular bookings are: in full for any bookings, contact us at admin@TriForchauffeurs.com for other all-round inclusive service or apply for a corporate account subject to approval and limited to transfer only.
- All prices at checkout are inclusive of all discount or as per the reward rules.
- Our payment terms for all other bookings are: 25% deposit with the remaining balance due 7 days prior to the booking. Event car hire payments will be taken 14 days prior to the event.
- Your booking may be subject to additional waiting time and car park charges.
- The charge on your credit card/ PayPal statement will be shown as TriForceChauffeurs.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 48 hours from the start of the period of hire, 50% of all monies paid will be non-refundable, see below for wedding bookings.*
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, 100% of all monies paid will be non-refundable, see below for wedding bookings.*
- If an event booking is cancelled within 3 months from the start of the period of hire, the deposit will be non-refundable. If a wedding booking is cancelled within 2 months from the start of the period of hire, the full hire amount will still be charged to the customer.*
- If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all monies paid will be non-refundable.
Limitation of our liability:
use of, or inability to use, our website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Terms and Conditions
- TriForceChauffeurs request a minimum of 24 hours notice for any online bookings.
- If you would like to book a car with less than 24 hours notice – Please call our help-line: +44 (0)33 00015318 or free on Skype.
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances outwith our control.
- The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order.
- We may provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally.
- By supplying your email address you permit TriForceChauffeurs to contact you via email, in return we promise never to supply your email to any third party.
- If there are any changes or variations including extra mileage to the journeys other than what was agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged extras in accordance with the pricing structure on our website.
- We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
- Every effort will be made by TriForceChauffeurs to ensure that our vehicle(s) or Sub-Contractors vehicle(s) arrive on time.
- Our Chauffeur(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer at the time of booking.
- TriForceChauffeurs vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and TriForceChauffeurs shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
- TriforceChauffeurs will keep a lost property book at their office, and will endeavour to return any lost goods left in our vehicle(s) or subcontracted vehicle(s) to the customer.
- TriForceChauffeurs and its chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- TriForceChauffeurs maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
- Online quotations do not allow for public and bank holidays like Christmas Day or New Years Eve where there may be an additional surcharge. Please indicate on the quote form if your proposed booking is for a bank holiday or on any other special date.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client’s’ statutory rights.
Cookies and Privacy
TriForceChauffeurs is the Trading name for TRI EXFORCES LTD registered in England & Wales under Company no 923100.
We are unable to take payment from debit/credit cards from the following OFAC sanctioned countries:
Belarus, Burma/Myanmar, Democratic Republic of Congo, Eritrea, Federal Republic of Yugoslavia & Serbia, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Lebanon, Syria, Liberia, North Korea, Republic of Guinea, Somalia, Sudan, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Balkans, Egypt and Tunisia.